Lemon Eclair Dessert
- Ready In:
- 1 (22 ounce) can lemon pie filling
- graham cracker
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Cover the bottom of a 11 by 7 pan with graham crackers.
- Cover these with half of the lemon filling.
- Cover filling with half of the whipped topping.
- Repeat layers one more time.
- Cover pan and put into the frig until time to serve.
- I use a glass pan because the layers look so pretty.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I have just turned 50 and am the mother of two sons (DaBaby and Gator) grandma of five and wife of the long-sufferin' everlovin' Boo. I come from a long line of southern cooks. We don't do fancy but pride ourselves on good ol' fashion southern fare. Even at my age, I still feel I am a novice in comparison to my Mama,the Aunts and of course, my Grandmother Parrish. Her level of culinary expertise is something we all aspire to but I truly feel none will ever reach.