Lemon Cream Salad
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 15mins
- Combine the gelatin, sugar and salt in a bowl.
- Add the boiling water and stir until the gelatin dissolves.
- Add in the lemonade concentrate.
- Chill just until the gelatin begins to set around the edges.
- Add in the whipped cream.
- Spoon into either 8-10 individual molds or a 4 cup mold.
- Chill until set, then unmold on a serving plate.
- If using a 4 cup mold, arrange all the fruit around the mold.
- If using individual molds, arrange about 1/2 c of fruit around each mold.
- Garnish with mint leaves.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!