Lemon-Cream Cheese Spread
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A natural partner to berry muffins or tea breads, and particularly delicious on lemon-flavored goodies too:)
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon, zest of
- In a small bowl, using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat together all ingredients until light and fluffy.
- Serve at room temperature; store covered in the refrigerator.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION