Lemon Chicken Soup
This is NOT "authentic" or "Greek", but a really tasty QUICK and hearty soup for lunch. I THINK it may have been in a very early edition of Quick Cooking. The chicken is optional, but if you happen to have leftovers, adds to satisfaction.
- Ready In:
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) can chicken and rice soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 1⁄4 cups water
- 1 cup cooked chicken, diced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- fresh parsley, minced
- In a 3 quart saucepan, combine soups and water, mix well.
- Heat through.
- Add chicken if desired.
- Stir in lemon juice and pepper.
- Garnish with parsley, if desired.