Lemon Bundt Cake
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks) or 1 cup margarine (2 sticks)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 of a lemon rind
- Preheat the oven at 350°.
- Mix the flour and baking powder in a bowl.
- In a large bowl, cream the sugar and cold melted butter.
- Add the eggs to the large bowl one at a time and mix well.
- Add the vanilla and milk to the sugar mixture.
- Finally, add the flour to the entire mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a bundt pan of your choice.
- Place in the oven for approximately 50 minutes or until the top begins to brown slightly.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation