photo by NorthwestGal
- Ready In:
- 3 heads broccoli, florets with 1-inch stems
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon peel, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Place large steamer basket in large stockpot.
- Add enough water to reach just under basket; arrange broccoli on basket.
- Cover and cook 10 minutes over high heat, until broccoli is bright green and a knife pierces the stems easily.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in large serving bowl.
- Add hot broccoli and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 3 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hi and thanks for visiting my AM page. My name is Vicki and I love to cook. I've always been an avid collector of recipes and cookbooks - in fact I have over 1200 cookbooks on my computer alone.</p> 8724165"