Simple yet tasty way to serve asparagus. It is low cal too! I like to make the sauce in a large skillet and when ready to serve add the steamed asparagus to the skillet and roll them in the sauce - just for a minute you want the asparagus to still have some crunch
- Ready In:
- 1 lb asparagus, Steamed until heated through but still crisp
- 1 shallot, peeled and crushed
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Keep your asparagus warm.
- Saute the shallot and garlic in the oil, low heat, until the the garlic turns golden about 10 minutes.
- Whisk the lemon juice& wine together and add to the sauted shallot & garlic, add pepper.
- Pour over steamed asparagus& serve.