Lemon Angel Hair Pasta With Spinach and Walnuts
- Ready In:
- 4 ounces roasted nuts
- 1 lb pasta, angel hair
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 large garlic cloves
- 1 lb Baby Spinach, fresh and chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- 1. Cook pasta according to directions on box and strain. Keep warm.
- 2. While pasta is cooking, heat 2 tbs. oil in large skillet over medium heat; add garlic and saute 3 minutes.
- 3. Add spinach and cook until it wilts.
- 4. Season with salt and pepper.
- 5. Add the nuts and pasta to the skillet of garlic and spinach and toss.
- 6. Remove from heat and add cheese, lemon juice and remaining oil.
- 7. Serve and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I, like most peeps, love food. But I don't enjoy cooking. Deciding what to make is the hardest thing, but I can follow a recipe. I have 2 teens, 3 dogs and a hubby.