Lemon and Pistachio Cookies
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
this recipe is by sanjev kapoor i was really tempted to try it these cookies are a treat for the eyes im posting this recipe here for safe keeping
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon rind (grated)
- 20 pistachios, coarsely ground
- 110 g refined flour
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 100 g butter (chilled n diced)
- 110 g sugar
- 1 -2 tablespoon chilled milk
- preheat oven to 180*c grease a baking tray
- sieve flour, cornflour, baking powder n salt in a bowl.
- add butter n mix with fingertips till mixture resembles bread crumbs.
- add sugar lemon rind n mix.
- add milk n mix into a dough
- roll into a cylinder n refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- cut into half inch thick roundels n press slightly with palms n press each cookie in the coarsely ground pistachios.
- place the cookie the pistachio side up on the baking tray leaving sufficient space between each cookie.
- bake for 20 minutes.
- cool on a wire rack n store in an airtight container.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION