Lemon and Herb Porkchops
I found this recipe in one of the London Sunday papers. It's extremely quick and easy. Serve with a couple steamed vegetables drizzled with toasted sesame oil and lemon juice and you're done.
- Ready In:
- 4 pork chops
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Trim 4 pork chops of all visible fat.
- Put in a pyrex baking dish and add lemon juice, oregano, thyme and black pepper.
- Marinate for 10 minutes.
- Coat a non-stick frying pan with olive oil.
- On a medium-high heat, cook chops 4-5 minutes each side depending on thickness and desired doneness.â€¨â€¨.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION