Leftover Vegetable Soup Transformed Indian Style
- Ready In:
- Reserve 1 cup of vegetable soup liquid. Drain the rest.
- Place vegetables and reserved liquid into blender. Blend until finely grained.
- Heat olive oil on medium. Add minced garlic and saute for approximately 2 minutes.
- Add blended vegetable mixture to sautéed garlic. Add everything else.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes or until piping hot. Serve and enjoy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!