Leftover Turkey Salad
Something to do with all the holiday bird leftovers...
- Ready In:
- 3 cups diced cooked turkey
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- 1⁄4 onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- Reconstitute cranberries by soaking in hot water for approx 15 minutes.
- Drain cranberries well - pressing out water by hand.
- Combine all ingreadients in a mixing bowl.
- Chill 2 hours to meld flavors.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I did this with the leftover cranberry sauce that I made using this recipe: http://www.food.com/recipe/thanksgiving-cranberry-wine-sauce-71348 and I used green onions instead of normal onions because the regular onions I have on hand are really strong. It was delicious and I'll be using it in future.