Leftover Chicken Sandwich
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is my favorite thing to do with diced cooked chicken breasts. So yummy and so filling.
- Ready In:
- 2 pieces bread, toasted
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese (or to taste)
- 6 -9 grape tomatoes (or whatever fits on the toast)
- 1⁄4 cup diced cooked chicken (or whatever fits on the toast)
- Spread one side of each slice of toast with cream cheese.
- Cut grape tomatoes into thirds and arrange on one slice of toast.
- Put diced chicken on second piece of toast.
- Form a sandwich.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
AWESOME sandwich! I was super curious about trying it out, but I didn't have any "leftover" chicken, so I cooked up a single breast with red wine vinegar and a few herbs -- and it was WELL worth the few extra steps/minutes. And now I have leftover chicken so I will be enjoying this again soon. I topped mine of with baby spring greens and it was a good addition. :D Thanks for sharing!1Reply