Leek Cream Soup
- Ready In:
- 4 leeks, white only
- 1 cauliflower
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 liter vegetable bouillon granules
- 4 teaspoons cream
- salt and pepper
- Cut the leek in small pieces.
- Cut the center out of the cauliflower and separate the flowerets.
- Cook the leek, onion and cauliflower in the vegetable bouillon until soft.
- With the mixer, mix the soup until smooth.
- Heat again, stirring the cream in.
- Serve with the parsley sprinkled on top.
Join The Conversation
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a transplant from the USA living in Belgium.I've been over here now for almost 11 years so the "missing" things from home has kind of wore off. I love cookbooks, especially the local hometown, church or organization books and have a good collection going! Not married but sharing a home, never had kids but "adopted" the ex's kids as my own, learned Dutch now trying Italian so I can keep up with the cookbooks!!