Leek and Asparagus Soup With Clams
photo by milliwuu
- Ready In:
- cook leek in butter to soften, about 2 minutes (do not burn).
- add asparagus and water just to cover them, cook about 3 minutes to soften.
- add spinach, cook for about 1 minute to soften.
- add water or stock (cold, if your stick blender is not all stainless steel) and puree.
- Heat up the soup and add the clams. (If you are afraid some of the clams may still have sand inside, cook the clams in a separate pot then put the good clams and clam juice into the soup.).
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Ladel into bowls, garnish and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!