MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a delicious Latin American custard.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- Place enough sugar in a 9x13 casserole dish to cover the bottom and place in oven at 400.
- Cook in oven, stirring occasionally, until sugar is a carmel color.
- Beat eggs until well blended.
- Add milk and sugar to eggs.
- Pour into casserole over carmelized sugar.
- Cook for about an hour, or until the top is golden brown and a inserted knife comes out almost clean.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION