Lebanese Spiced Mushrooms
photo by Nif_H
- Ready In:
- 12 ounces whole mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons chopped mint
- black pepper
- Saute mushrooms, cinnamon, cloves and coriander in oil until tender.
- Toss with remaining ingredients and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a longtime member since 2002. While I have many recipes here, most of my current recipes are on my food blog at palatablepastime.com I may occasionally post something extra I have here. If you have questions, you can always contact me at email@example.com