- Ready In:
- 3hrs 10mins
- 2 cucumbers, diced
- 4 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 red onion, minced
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped of fresh mint (any variety)
- 1⁄4 cup pitted sliced kalamata olive
- 1 cup cubed feta cheese or 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- salt and pepper
- Toss cucumbers thru cheese in a bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill at least 3 hours.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This was great! Went really well with the Lebanese spinach and meat pies and pita brought yesterday to a group lunch. I might've overdone the garlic-- we all needed gum/mints afterward. But it was worth it. I used more olive oil than called for; probably a 2:1 ratio of oil to lemon juice. The mint is really critical to this dish (in my humble opinion). It brightens and enhances all the other flavors.