Lazy Woman's Fudge
This recipe is so simple and tastes like you spent hours on it... no one has to know you didn't! *Please note that flavors of baking chips and frosting depend on whatever flavor you're craving!
- Ready In:
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips or (12 ounce) package peanut butter chips, etc
- 1 (16 ounce) can frosting
- Put baking chips and contents of can of frosting into a microwave-safe bowl.
- Heat on high for 1 minute at a time, stirring in between to prevent scalding.
- Keep stirring and reheating until melted.
- Pour into a well greased 8x8 pan and put in the refrigerator until set.
- Cut into pieces (the size depends on your mood at that particular moment!) and enjoy!
- *Please note that the serving size/yield is subsequent to the size of the pieces you cut!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I made this today and it came out perfect. I added about 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts, semi sweet chocolate chips and vanilla frosting. I added the walnuts after I microwaved the others and stirred them in just before I pour the mixture into the pan. Not a real creamy fudge but it is good. I have also made this from a similar recipe I got off the zaar using a 18 ounce jar of peanut butter and can container of Vanilla frosting. For it you heat the frosting in the microwave for about a minute, stirring after 30 seconds and the mix with the peanut and spread in a 8 by 8 pan, work quickly. Cool and enjoy. The first time I made this was with all natural peanut butter and the flavor was to strong so I do not recommend using all natural peanut butter unless you like the strong taste.
Picture it. My team is in charge of our bowling banquet. The theme. Chocolate. I work all day and have to be to my destination in less than an hour. I showed up with 3 pans. One made with chocolate frosting. One vanilla. One caramel. I love how simple and quick this is to make. The caramel I think stayed soft longest. Like real homemade fudge. But it's fantastic and I'll definitely make it time and time again! Thanks for saving my butt!