Lazy Lasagna (Updated Mueller's Recipe)
- Ready In:
- 12 ounces broad egg noodles
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 16 ounces ricotta cheese or 16 ounces cottage cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Cook noodles according to package directions and drain.
- While noodles are cooking, brown ground beef and drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce and set aside.
- Mix cooked noodles with ricotta/cottage, mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
- In a 2 quart casserole, spread 1 cup of sauce on bottom of pan to cover.
- Spread half the noodle mixture in the dish, covered with half the sauce.
- Layer the remaining half of the noodle mixture, covered with the remaining half of the sauce.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes until bubbling.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Married father of three sons, all of whom love to cook!