Lazy Day Lasagna
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 1 (38 ounce) bag italian-style meatballs, you will use 1/2 of bag (1/2 oz. size)
- 1 (26 ounce) bag cheese ravioli
- 2 (26 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce (your favorite)
- 1 (16 ounce) bag mozzarella cheese, shredded (can substitute Italian cheese blend)
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Have ready a 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
- Thaw cheese ravioli in hot water for 1 minute. Thaw 36 meatballs. Crumble meatballs in small pieces using a fork or food processor.
- Pour a thin layer of spaghetti sauce to over bottom of baking dish. Arrange 12 ravioli in a single layer over top of sauce. Sprinkle half of the crumbled meatballs over the ravioli. Sprinkle half the cheese over the meat.
- Repeat process with a second layer of sauce, ravioli and meat. Add a thin layer of sauce over the top.
- Bake for 45 minutes, covered. Uncover and sprinkle with rest of cheese. Bake uncovered for an additional 10-15 minutes. Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Note: For a different flavor, substitute Sausage Meatballs.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!