1. Cook potatoes in a pot of boiling water until tender. With a slotted spoon, transfer 1 1/2 cups potatoes to lightly greased slow cooker stoneware. Drain remaining potatoes and return to pot. Mash until smooth and set aside.
2. In a large skillet, cook pork, breaking up with back of spoon, until no longer pink. Drain and place in slow cooker stoneware.
3. Add oil to pan and heat. Add onions, garlic, and celery. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes, or until softened. Add thyme, savory, salt, pepper, cloves and cinnamon. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute, or until fragrant. Add to meat in slow cooker along with stock and parsley. Stir to combine.
4. Spread mashed potatoes over top of meat mixture.
5. Cover and cook on LOW for 6-10 hours or on HIGH fro 3 to 4 hours, untl bubbling and heated through.