Layered Toffee Cake
- Ready In:
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup caramel ice cream topping or 1/2 cup butterscotch sundae sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 16 ounces angel food cake mix (prepared)
- 12 5⁄8 ounces Heath candy bars, chopped
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream just until it begins to thicken. Gradually add the ice cream topping and vanilla; beating until soft peaks form. Cut cake horizontally into 3 layers.
- Place the bottom layer on a serving plate; spread with 1 cups cream mixture and sprinkle with 1/2 cup candy bar. Repeat. Place layer on top of cake; frost top and sides with remaining cream mixture and sprinkle with remaining candy bar.
- Store in fridge till ready to serve and also store leftovers in fridge.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am going to use this spot to put some of my favorite cooking tips and tricks that don't really warrant going in as a recipe and so I don't lose them!!