Layered Greek Salad With Creamy Mint Dressing
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup lowfat Greek yogurt
- 2 ounces goat milk feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped of fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 large tomatoes, thickly sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 English seedless cucumbers, sliced
- 4 ounces kalamta olives, pitted and sliced (black olives will do)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- crumled feta, for garnish
- extra chopped mint, for garnish
- Place all dressing ingredients in a blender or food processor and mix until smooth. Chill.
- On a large platter, or individual salad plates, layer tomato slices, onion slices, cucumber slices and olive slices.
- Sprinkle with the coarse ground black pepper.
- Drizzle with the chilled dressing.
- Garnish with extra crumbled feta and mint leaves and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!