- Ready In:
- 1 (250 g) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise (I use whipped salad dressing)
- 8 ounces cooked small shrimp (I use 2 cans of shrimp)
- 1 cup seafood cocktail sauce (I like Woodman's tangy seafood sauce, please note I find that some seafood sauces are too strong)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (finely shredded is best the cheese stays on better when you dip, I have used other kinds of cheese)
- 1 green pepper, diced (never use I hate green pepper)
- 3 green onions, sliced (very flexible you can add a little more or a little less)
- 1 tomatoes, diced (also very flexible, I often use 2 tomatoes)
- Beat together cream cheese (works better at room temp.), sour cream and Mayo/whip dressing until smooth.
- Spread over 12 inch (30cm) platter.
- Sprinkle remaining ingredients over this mixture in the order given.
- Chill to blend the flavors (you can eat immediately and it's still good, but it is better if you let it chill) Serve with crackers (I find some crackers break easily and make it difficult to eat the dip). We like to eat the dip with round tortilla chips.
- If you are serving it to guests or are taking this to a party bring a few copies of the recipe.
- I almost always get asked for the recipe!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<font size=1>Wolves are shy you know, I have one that may only come out if you refresh this page first!</font> <center><img src="http://thepack.250free.com/l8.gif"></center> <marquee behavior=alternate><font size=6><b>Hello & Welcome!!!</b></font></marquee> I am the mother of three. Geri-Ann she is 11 years old & she is such a big help. Kaitlyn who is 6 years old & like 10 little boys rolled up into a little girl. And then there is Jonathan he is only 4 years old, & he is such a little gentlemen. I also have two dogs and her name is Avalanche, and his name is Boo. My name is Robin and I am 34 years young. I HomeSchool My Kids! <marquee><img src="http://www.heathersanimations.com/wolves/livewolf.gif"></marquee> <body background="http://www.hellasmultimedia.com/webimages/back-htm/backgrounds/back2/bg75.gif">