photo by Rita1652
- Ready In:
- In a blender, combine the tequila, orange liqueur-curacao,triple sec etc., coconut milk and lime juice.
- Cover, turn to high speed, and gradually add berries, lavender, and ice. Whirl until smooth and slushy. Pour into glasses.
- You can rub glass rims with lime and dip the rim in lavender sugar or salt. I prefer sugar.
- Add a lavender sprig for garnish!
- For a sweeter drink add some simple syrup or sugar or sub 1/4 c limeade concentrate for the lime juice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Ohhh Mama!!!! Yum! I never made a margarita with coconut milk before! It was good. I used 1/2 cup of it for that is all I had! I added some frozen strawberries. Ran out of limes so I used lemons. I didn`t bother with the ice cubes! Used pretty pink sugar for the rim. Boy I`m I thankful I had lavender still from the summer. ;)