Lavacake Wheatless Brownies
photo by wildheart
- Ready In:
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup baking cocoa
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- 1⁄3 cup coconut (optional)
- Place all but chocolate chips and coconut in blender or food processor.
- Whiz till smooth.
- Place in 8x8 pan lined with parchment or silicone liner.
- bake at 350 for 40-50 minutes, until tests done.
- Let cool 2 minutes; turn onto plate and ice with choclate frosting while hot.
- Sprinkle with the chips and coconut and cut in 9 bars.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Still in West Virginia but we've moved a few miles away, down to the county capitol. It's a compromise: bigger than our last town but smalelr than the "big city" of Cumberland MD, right up the road. Jobs are not that plentiful here so I am fortunate to be able to work at home (I'm a writer). My passion is cooking and feeding people family well....my pet peeve is the family court systems in America......my love is for emergency medicine and the people that make survival in a crisis possible