- Ready In:
- 3 ripe avocados, pitted and peeled
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 3 ripe plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1⁄4 cup diced red onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves or 1/4 cup flat leaf parsley
- salt and pepper
- Coarsely mash the avocados in a bowl with the lime juice. Stir in remaining ingredients.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi... I am Diane, I live in St. Charles, Missouri (near St. Louis) and I am "The Mighty Assistant" in a probation office. For fun I enjoy live music, playing pool, several crafts and playing with my cat Sly and Harley the dog. I've always enjoyed cooking and love to try new things. I received a bread machine last Christmas and have been having fun trying out all different types of breads. I have recently become addicted to weekend mornings with the Food Network. My favorites are Rachael Ray, Sandra Lee and Paula Deen.