Lattice Top Chicken
photo by Zipadedoda
- Ready In:
- Combine soup, milk, seasoned salt, chicken, veggies, 1/2 of the cheese, and 1/2 can French fried onions.
- Place mixture in 8x12 baking dish.
- Bake covered at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Unwrap rolls, separate into 2 rectangles.
- Press together perforated cuts.
- Cut each rectangle lengthwise into 3 strips.
- Place strips on casserole to form lattice top.
- Bake uncovered 15 minutes longer.
- Top lattice with remaining cheese and onions.
- Bake uncovered 3-5 minutes or until onions are golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
My family really enjoyed this! We were in the mood for some comfort food, but it needed to be fast & simple. I had almost everything on hand to make this (I always keep baggies of cooked chicken in my freezer for just such occasions). I didn't have any Durkee onions, but I added chopped fresh onions and it still tasted great. Also didn't take the time to make the lattice, but just layed the crescent dough on top of the cheese. Worked perfectly! Thanks for a go-to recipe!