Lattice Biscuit Slice
- Ready In:
- 250 g cream cheese
- 250 g unsalted butter
- 1 cup caster sugar (super fine)
- 40 g gelatin, dissolved in
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 2 (200 g) packets lattice biscuits
- Line a lamington tin (11"x8") with foil. Place lattice biscuits FACE DOWN on the bottom of tin.
- Blend all other ingredients in a food proccesor or with a mixer (DON'T MELT THE BUTTER).
- Pour over biscuits.
- Top with lattice biscuits (face up).
- Refrigerate till set.
- Cut into desired sizes either whole squares or strips.
- Store in an air-tight container (if they last that long).
- If the mix is too runny, set in refrigerator for 5 minutes then pour over biscuits.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I'm in Australia and I have been looking for this recipe for ages as my aunty Phillis use to make this exact slice but she put marmalade in the cheese mix(she was never a good cook ),I made this once with margarine and it was a big failure, today I made it with butter and omg I will be making this slice all the time thankyou for sharing this recipe