Lasagna Stuffed Pepper
photo by Mikayel A.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- Cut the top of peppers and remove the seeds.
- Slightly fry finely chopped onion and garlic, then add the ground meat and cook until ready.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Then add tomato sauce.
- Mix ricotta with egg, parmesan and dill.
- Boil the lasagna noodles.
- Now fill the peppers: put a tablespoon of meat sauce and cover with a lasagna noodle. Then add a spoonful of cheese cream - and again cover with a lasagna noodle. Repeat. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese the top of each pepper.
- Put peppers in the oven - 30 minute 338℉ (170℃) . The look and taste - is perfection.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!