Langue De Chat (Cat's Tongue)
photo by B8KE5180
- Ready In:
- 125 g butter
- 100 g caster white sugar
- 2 egg whites (from 2 large eggs)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100 g flour
- 25 g cornflour
- 1 cup confectioner's coating
- Preheat oven to 150°C.
- Cream butter + sugar till fluffy. Sugar should melt into the butter.
- Gradually add egg whites bit by bit while blending. Mix in vanilla extract.
- Sift in flour + cornflour. Fold well. Mixture should turn into a paste-like texture.
- Place mixture into piping bag. (You may use a plastic/ziploc bag, put it into a tall glass as shown & pour in the mixture. This is my best mess-free method.).
- Pipe 2" strips onto tray that is lined with baking sheet.
- Bake for 150°C for 20mins or until the edges turn slightly brownish.
- Melt some coating chocolates under the double-boiler. Spread on the biscuit and sandwich another biscuit together. Serve! Recipe can make approximately 12-15 sandwiched biscuits.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!