Langouste Grillée Aux Herbes (Crawfish Grilled W/ Herbs)
- Ready In:
- 2 medium crawfish or 1 large lobster, still alive
- 6 ounces butter or 6 ounces cream
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup chives, freshly chopped
- 1⁄4 cup tarragon, freshly chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chervil, freshly chopped
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon cayenne powder
- Plunge the crawfish/lobster in boiling salted water. When the crawfish/lobster no longer moves, remove them from the pot and split them into two halves on a plate, using a large knife.
- Place each half on a heated oiled grill and cook for 12 minutes. Turn once or twice during cooking.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together and baste the crawfish/lobster halves and continue cooking for 10 more minutes. Continue to baste as you turn and cook halves.
- Just before serving time, bring sauce to a low boil for one minute, stirring continuously.
- Serve lobster/crawfish halves with sauce in dipping container on the side.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!