photo by butterfly_
- Ready In:
- 150 g dark chocolate
- 125 g butter
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup coconut
- 1 1⁄4 cups plain flour
- 1⁄4 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup coconut (extra)
- Combine chocolate, butter and sugar over low heat, until melted.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Stir in egg, coconut and sifted flours.
- Cover and place in the fridge for 1/2 hour.
- Roll 2 level teaspoon of mix into balls- roll in extra coconut, place on oven tray and flatten slightly.
- Allowing 2cm between drops.
- Bake in a moderate oven for 15 minutes, or until coconut is slightlty coloured.
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
G'day! I'm from Gippsland, Australia. I am a SAHM (stay at home mum) to my two gorgeous children who are 2 years & 6 months. My passions are cooking, scrapbooking, & reading which I enjoy doing in my rare "ME" time. I love finding & trying new recipes & am very fortunate that my family are not fussy!