Lamb Steaks With Rosemary-Garlic Cauliflower #Ragu
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Ragú® Recipe Contest Entry. Delicious skillet dish with Lamb Steaks, Italian Sweet Sausage, Roasted Garlic Ragu Tomato Sauce, Cauliflower, Feta Cheese and Toasted Pine Nuts
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless lamb steaks, 1/2 inch thick
- 1⁄2 lb bulk sweet Italian pork sausage
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, diced
- 1 large head cauliflower, cored, choppoed
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced, divided
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups Ragú® Pasta Sauce (roasted garlic tomato sauce)
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbles
- 1⁄3 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, miinced
- On both sides of lamb steaks, rub 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, garlic powder, cracked pepper and 1/2 tablespoon minced rosemary.
- Set lamb steaks aside. Heat large non stick skillet on medium high and add sweet Italian sausage, break up sausage into crumbles and brown 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add lamb steaks and cook, turning once, about 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
- Transfer lamb and sausage to a plate; keep warm.
- In the same skillet, drain off excess sausage oil ,keeping 2 teaspoons; add onions, cauliflower, remaining 1/2 tablespoon rosemary, remaining salt, lemon zest and lemon juice.
- Stir mixture until cauliflower is tender, about 4-5 minutes.
- Stir in Roasted Garlic Ragu Tomato Sauce.
- Cook for 2 minutes; spoon sauce over warm lamb steaks and sausage.
- Sprinkle feta cheese crumbles and toasted pine nuts over top when serving.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION