Lamb Meatballs in Sour Cream Sauce
- Ready In:
- In a bowl combine the lamb, beef, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, Worcestershire, and eggs.
- Mix well and shape into balls about 1 1/2-2-inches in diameter.
- Place balls in a single layer in a shallow baking pan.
- Bake in a 500ºF oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the butter in a frying pan; add peppers, onion, and water; saute, stirring often, for about 15 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- Add sour cream and stir until heated through- do not boil.
- Add the hot, cooked meatballs, including any juices, and stir just until well coated with the sauce.
- Remove from heat.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!