Lamb Chops with Thyme-toasted Noodles
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Oriental Lamb chops, Mmmmm Good!!
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups dry breadcrumbs
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 12 lamb chops
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced button mushroom
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 3⁄4 cup beef stock
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 3⁄4 lb fresh egg noodles
- Heat half the oil in a large pan; cook breadcrumbs, garlic and thyme, stirring, 5 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Place breadcrumbs in a large bowl.
- Heat remaining oil in same pan; cook chops, in batches, until browned both sides and cooked as desired.
- Cover and keep warm.
- Add mushrooms to the same pan, cook, stirring, until just soft.
- Add combined wine, water, stock, mustard and paste.
- Brng to boil; simmer uncovered, about 10 minutes or until reduced by half, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile cook noodles in large pan of boiling water, uncovered until just tender; drain.
- Gently toss noodles with toasted breadcrumbs in bowl.
- Divide noodles among four serving plates; top each plate with three chops, spoon sauce over top.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION