Lamb Chops With Spicy Thai Peanut Sauce
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From Food and Wine's website as a staff favorite. Want to try this one day so I'm posting it here.
- Ready In:
- 2 garlic cloves, large
- 1⁄3 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1⁄3 cup unsalted creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon green curry paste, Thai
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce, Asian
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 8 lamb loin chops, 1-inch thick
- In food processor, pulse the garlic and cilantro until finely chopped.
- Add all other ingredients except the lamb; pulse until a paste forms.
- Spread 1/4 cup of the paste over the chops.
- In a saucepan, whisk remaining paste with 1/3 cup of water.
- Warm the sauce over low heat; it should be pourable.
- Light a grill or preheat a grill pan.
- Grill the chops over a medium-high fire for 4 minutes per side, or until an instant read thermometer inserted in the thickest part of a chop registers 125 to 130 degrees for medium rare.
- Transfer the chops to a platter.
- Spoon some warm peanut sauce over the lamb chops and serve, passing the extra sauce on the side.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION