Lamb Chops With Spicy Peanut Sauce
This is a good lamb chop recipe when you don't want to do the tradional mint theme. This recipe is from Bon Appetit.
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup peanut sauce, Asian, purchased
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 8 lamb loin chops, 3/4 to 1-inch thick
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Whisk together first 4 ingredients in small saucepan. Brush about 5 tablespoons of sauce over both sides of chops. Reserve remaining sauce.
- Grill chops to desired doneness, about 4 minutes per side for medium-rare. Place 2 chops on each of 4 plates. Bring remaining sauce to simmer. Drizzle over lamb and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Good quick easy recipe to put together though I think I chose a peanut (sate) sauce which was not to my taste as it was a little sweet for my tastes (think I will make my own in future, maybe adding a little chilli) but the DS and DM loved it though they have a sweeter tooth than I do. I cooked on the indoor grill for 5 minutes per side which cooked them to a nice pink near the bone. Thank you lazyme, made for Bargain Basement.Reply