Lamb Chops With Orzo (Ww)
We enjoyed this easy (8 point) dish served with green beans (frozen). Recipe source: WW Points Plus Cookbook
- Ready In:
- 1 cup orzo pasta
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 4 ounces cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon tarragon (original recipe called for 2 tsp fresh thyme)
- 8 bone-in lamb loin chops
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- Cook orzo according to package directions; drain and transfer to bowl; stir in lemon zest.
- Meanwhile spray skillet with Pam and set over medium high heat. Stir in mushrooms and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Cook; stirring occasionally until mushrooms are browned and liquid is evaporated (5-10 minutes). Add to orzo; toss.
- Meanwhile sprinkle lamb chops with 1/4 teaspoons salt and the pepper.spray skillet with Pam and set over medium high heat and add lamp chops turning once (8-15 minutes).
- Serve with orzo.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
We really enjoyed this meal. We ended up cooking the lamb in the oven on 450 until it reached 425 (about 15 minutes) we turned on the broiler at the end to add some crisp. The orzo was good but was a little dry without any sauce but for an 8 point meal, we were totally satisfied! We found the lamb chops at Sam's for $10.99lb instead of the $19.99 central market was charging.Reply