Lamb Chops With Deviled Bananas
photo by Chef TraceyMae
- Ready In:
- 6 large lamb chops, trim the fat (or any cheap cut of lamb)
- 1 teaspoon curry (or more if you like curry)
- 1 pinch mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 4 bananas, sliced
- Brush mixture lightly on both sides of meat, and fry in a butter-oil mixture for 7 minutes each side, medium to low heat, until done.
- If it starts to stick, you can add a little water to the pan, as the chops don't have to be fried, just cooked.
- Remove chops, add a little more butter, and add 4 large sliced bananas with any leftover marinade.
- Sprinkle with a little brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Toss around till hot and coated with mixture, spoon over chops.
- Serve with Mashed Potatoes and green veg.
- And bread to mop up the sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
WOW. I was wondering about the combination of flavours in general and especially paired with lamb. I did make this with french trimmed lamb chops as this is what I had on hand. This was amazing even my son said goodness this ice tea tastes like water compaired with all the flavour of the dish I have just eaten. This is a wonderful different dish that I can strongly recommend I think my whole family would back me there. What is strange I do not like bananas a whole lot and loved them with this. I served mine with orange sweet potato and platain chips (more of a savoury bannana.) This is really excellent, thanks for sharing.