Lady Grapefruit (--Tasty Dish--)
I found this idea off the website FamilyFun!
- Ready In:
- 1 large pink grapefruit or 1 large navel orange
- 2 red seedless grapes
- 1 -2 cup green seedless grape (2 small clusters)
- 2 fresh cherries (keep stem intact) or 2 maraschino cherries (keep stem intact)
- 1 slice apple (or kiwi, papaya, mango, etc.)
- Cut the grapefruit in half. Then cut off a small slice on the bottom near the stem to make the grapefruit lie flat on a plate.
- Eyes: Cut both grapes in half and place on the grapefruit.
- Nose: Add the cherry between the two grape halves.
- Mouth: Place the apple slice (or other fruit of choice) underneath the cherry where the mouth would be.
- Hair: Place the grape cluster on the top of the grapefruit where the hair would be.
- Eat! Yummy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION