Lady Finger Eggnog Cake
- Ready In:
- 1 cup butter
- 1 box powdered sugar
- 5 eggs
- 5 tablespoons Bourbon
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 3 (3 ounce) packages plain ladyfingers
- 1⁄2 pint whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Seperate eggs.
- Add bourbon to yolks and beat well.
- Add egg mixture to creamed butter and sugar.
- Add nuts.
- Beat egg whites and gently fold in above mixture.
- Line bottom and sides of a spring mold pan (9 inch with hole) with lady finger halves.
- Pour in mixture.
- Cover top with halves of lady fingers.
- Refrigerate 24 hours.
- Prior to serving,remove from pan and ice with whipped cream that has been whipped with 2 tsp sugar.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hello,I collect old cookbooks,enjoy gardening,traveling and reading.I love to cook and bake!I've thought about opening my own bakery here in TN.That would be so fun!