Lady and Sons' Chicken in Wine Sauce
photo by lazyme
- Ready In:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add the chicken to a shallow buttered casserole and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Layer the cheese slices on top.
- In a medium bowl, add the soup and the wine, season with salt and pepper and pour over the cheese.
- Sprinkle stuffing mix on top and drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Yum! This is very close to a recipe that my DH's aunt used to make. In her version, she added sliced mushrooms to the soup mixture that was very good too. I made this as directed except used shredded Swiss instead of slices. Very simple and tasty. Thanks Azparzych for a nice meal. Made for Photo Tag.