La Salade De Fruits De Jour De Bastille
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Accompany this luscious honeyed fruit salad recipe with a baguette, assorted cheese, and a bottle of spicy-sweet sparkling dessert wine for a lovely Bastille Day picnic.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 pint strawberry, hulled
- 2 pears, cored
- 2 peaches, pitted
- 3⁄4 cup sweet cherries, pitted
- 1 kiwi fruit (optional)
- Process the first 5 ingredients in a blender until the dressing is smooth. Chill for 20 minutes before serving.
- Halve or quarter strawberries, cut pears and peaches into 3/4-inch pieces, and halve cherries.
- Cut the kiwifruit in half lengthwise, and then cut each half crosswise into 1/4-inch slices.
- Toss the prepared fruit with the desired amount of dressing and serve immediately or chill.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION