La Kama Moroccan Spice Blend
- Ready In:
4 1/2 tablespoons
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon ground turmeric
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice (optional)
- Combine the ingredients in an airtight jar.
- Shake well to mix thoroughly then store for up to 6 months.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Follower of Jesus: I have a strong faith in God & his love for all of us. He is the first & last in my life and it is my desire to tell others of His greatest gift to us...His Son. Explorer: I love to learn about new cultures & try new foods. While in Morocco I learned to appreciate the use of spices. Wife: I'm married to my best friend. Sister: I am the oldest of six children. Mother: My son lives in CA while my daughter lives close to me. Grandmother: My beautiful granddaughter has stolen my heart.