L-C Chocolate Almond Crust L-C-F
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a definite "try-me" recipe for your next cheesecake. Cut down on those carbs and enjoy this chocolate crust on a lemon cheesecake!
- Ready In:
- 2 cups almond meal (flour)
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 -3 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder (optional)
- 4 -6 tablespoons melted butter
- Pour the almond meal, cocoa powder and splenda in a bowl and mix well with a fork.
- Add 4 Tbs of butter and mix well -- if it seems too dry, add another 1-2 Tbs and mix.
- Press it into the bottom of your pan and bake at 350ºF for 10-15 minutes.
- Let it cool completely before adding in the cheesecake batter.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION