Kumquat Glass (Or Calamondin)
photo by Ambervim
- Ready In:
- 1hr 45mins
- 8 kumquats, thinly sliced
- 1 cup simple syrup (or a little more)
- Preheat the oven to 175°F
- Dip the kumquat slices in the simple syrup and transfer to a Silpat-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes, or until the kumquat slices are dry but glossy.
- Flip and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Store in a tightly covered container at room temperature.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
As I am in South Florida, I have many edible fruits and perennial veggies in my yard. So, I like to cook with them.