photo by Artandkitchen
- Ready In:
- 500 ml water
- 250 ml greek local wine (or some dry rose wine)
- 500 g tomatoes, in cubes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 4 tablespoons ouzo
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 200 g black olives, pitted
- 500 g pasta, kritharaki kind (or any small sized pasta)
- 150 g kefalotiri, cheese in small cubes (or parmigiano)
- Heat the water, the wine, the tomatoes in a large pot.
- Add salt, pepper, oregano, ouzo, oil and chopped olives.
- When all is boiling add the kritharáki.
- Continue to cook until soft, if it is necessary add some water and a little bit of wine.
- Just before serving add the cubes of cheese and serve when the cheese is semi fused.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a wife, mother, beekeeper, food addicted and lover of nature as well as travels. Travelling I discovered the pleasures for the food, his colors, taste and spices. Now I?m really devoted to food photography and I love experimenting with new recipes to share them with my family and the world. My main inspirations: Italy: my roots Switzerland: homeland Greece: adopted homeland Travelling: spices and dreams Herbs and Bees: education in biology Colors and shapes: love eat with eyes as well