MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 500 500 g boneless mutton or 500 g beef
- 2 tablespoons indonesian sweet soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon shrimp paste (it's different with dried shrimp paste or terasi)
- 3 tablespoons oil, to saute
- 300 ml water
- 3 red chili peppers, discard the seed, finely sliced
- 6 shallots
- 3 garlic cloves
- 6 bird chiles
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 medium tomatoes
- salt, as desired
- Marinate meat with sweet soy sauce and petis udang for 15 - 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat, add pureed mixture, saute until fragrant. Add meat, stir thru until the meat stiff and add water. Cover the skillet with lid and cook in medium heat, stir occasionally until the meats are tender and the water almost evaporates.
- Uncover the skillet, keep stirring until the oil of meats come out.
- Add red chilli peppers, stir until soft. Remove from heat and serve.
- PS: Use less red chili peppers and bird chilies, if you don't like hot taste.
- Tips: Beat the meat with a meat mallet before slicing/cutting to tenderize.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation